Winter Competition Terms and Conditions
The prize draw is open to residents of the Isle of Man only and excludes employees of the Promoter (Isle of Man Department for Enterprise) and Isle of Man Government, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be over 18.
To be eligible for the LoveIOM Winter Spend competition, entrants must simply spend any value on their LoveIOM Gift Card during the promotional period, between the 13th November and 13th December 2023. To enter, as well as spending on their cards participants should also go to the “Manage Your Gift Card” page on the LoveIOM website and click the “enter competition” button to ensure they are in the draw.
Please note if you have not already signed up to manage your Gift Card you will need to enter your email address to ensure your LoveIOM Gift Cards are assigned to your account.
- The competition runs from 13th November 2023 and closes on 13th December 2023 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
- All competition entries must be received by electronic entry form by the Closing Date (23:59 BST on 13th December 2023) to be eligible for the draw. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The competition prize is: A Love IOM Gift Card with a value of £50 to spend at the 65+ Love IOM hospitality merchants across the Island. Three individual winners will be selected from eligible participants. The prizes in the form of Love IOM Gift Card’s must be used by 23rd July 2024, after which time the value on the cards will expire. There is no cash alternative to the prize and gift cards are not for resale.
- The draw to select the winner will take place by the LoveIOM Team on 15th December 2023 (‘the Draw Date’) and the winner will be notified by email of their success within 7 days of the Draw Date. The winner of the competition prize must acknowledge notification of their success via email within seven working days of being notified, otherwise a different winner will be chosen from all remaining valid entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- By entering the competition, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this competition. This does not affect any statutory rights.
LoveIOM Standard Privacy Notice Applies: https://loveiom.com/legal/privacy-policy
Promoter: Isle of Man Department for Enterprise, St George’s Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EX).
In the event of dispute in any of the above promotions, the decision of the Promoter (Isle of Man Department for Enterprise) is final.